Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have a card to share today that I created using supplies from Spectrum Noir and Crafter's Companion, created in honor of Thanksgiving.


I stamped the beautiful image from Sheena's Perfect Partners An Apple A Day EZ Mount Stamp Set on Kraft and heat embossed it with clear powder.

I colored in the image using ColourBlend pencils:
Essentials: White, Sage
Florals: Daffodil, Rose Red, Red Currant, Vanilla
Naturals: Walnut, Sno


I finished off the card by adding some sparkle using the Clear Overlay pack (Crystal Clear) Sparkle Marker.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Happy Thanksgiving!

I will have a few links on my blog tonight at midnight, sharing some of the best crafty online sales!

SUPPLIES:

ColourBlend Pencils:
Essentials: White, Sage
Florals: Daffodil, Rose Red, Red Currant, Vanilla
Naturals: Walnut, Snow

Crystal Clear Sparkle Marker
Kraft Cardstock
Sheena's Perfect Partners An Apple A Day Stamp Set

All Spectrum Noir supplies available on the Crafter's Companion Website, unless otherwise noted.  Affiliate links used.



Let's Connect! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)