Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Love Letter Dies with Spellbinders!

Hi!
I wanted to share a few cards I created using some fantastic dies from Spellbinders, available on Scrapbook.com!

I wanted to use the Spellbinders D-Lites Love Letter die in two different ways.  I love using dies that I am able to stretch and use for different projects.

For my first card, I wanted to really have that envelope be the focal point, so I foiled it.  I die cut it from a toner sheet and ran it through my laminator to adhere the foil.


Then I die cut the different sized hearts out of pink cardstock.  I love how it looks like the hearts arefloating out the envelope when it's opened up. 



For my second card, I wanted to put some sequins in that darling little envelope.  I die cut some vellum and added in heart sequins, then sealed the edges with adhesive.


Next, I wanted to use the heart dies as stencils.  I die cut them out of printer paper and held them into place while I used a dauber to add color with ink.  Turning die cuts into stencils is just one more way to stretch your dies! I added color to the background using Distress Oxide Inks.  



Are you looking for more ideas and inspiration using dies?

Check out @TeamSpellbinders and @Scrapbookcom on Instagram! And don't forget to check out the Spellbinders Blog, too!



SUPPLIES:

Happiness Enclosed Stamp Set (Catherine Pooler)
It's A Girl Ink (Catherine Pooler)
Passionate Pink Cardstock, Passionate Pink DecoFoil, Peel N Stick Toner Sheets (Therm O Web)

Vellum Envelope Card:
Vellum Paper
Red, Black and White Cardstock (Therm O Web)


Let's Connect! 

 




1 comment:

  1. Made a card for my son using a dozen tiny envelopes and put a separate message in each one. He loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)