Friday, February 16, 2018

Zen Garden Blog Hop Day Four!!!

Hi! It's time for Day Four of the Blog Hop!!! I'm not hopping today, but I do have a fun project to share with you at the end of this post.


Two sets of Zen Garden Inks each blog hop day will be given away (or a Gift Certificate if you already have them)!!!

Today's hop list:
Catherine Pooler
Cynde Whitlowe
Justine Hovey
Ilina Crouse
Ashlea Cornell
Kelly Martin
Laurel Beard
Josephine Fouarge
Kristie Goulet
Jenny Colacicco
Maureen Merritt


Hop around to win!!!


Even though I'm not hopping, I created one more card because I just couldn't help it! I am just so loving this Stained Glass Coverplate die! I paired it with the Create die and the Eat, Sleep Create stamp {Side note: the Eat Sleep Create stamp set feels like it was made for ME.  I truly love this set and I can't wait to make tons of cards for my fellow artists and crafters!!!}. To create the background, I used inks Shea Butter, Skylight, Polished, Sugared Lavender, and Midnight.


How great is that Stained Glass Coverplate die??!?! I needed this in my life! And I have already used it more times than I can count! I might have a problem.  :)

All of the products from the Zen Garden Collection are available now! There is an easy peasy One Click Bundle Option where you get every single part of the collection, including the inks.  Click HERE for that option.

Happy Hopping! The winners will be chosen Monday, February 19, 2018!




Let's Connect! 

 




1 comment:

  1. I agree, that is a great dies...lots of possibilities. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)