Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Eat, Sleep, Create at StampNation!

Hi!
Over at StampNation, there are some AMAZING classes going on right now!!! The Eat Sleep Create Classes are mixed media focused.  Now, don't freak out (like I did).  This mixed media is perfect for card makers and scrapbookers.


For my card, I used the dry brushing technique using acrylic paint.  Then I sprayed some acrylic paint onto a stencil and let it all dry.  After that, I stamped the image and sentiment and lightly colored it in with colored pencils.


I was so sure that this class wasn't for me, but I was WRONG! I love using acrylic paints on my cards now! And, there are some FANTASTIC classes on journaling and hand lettering, too! Don't miss out!
Check out StampNation and this class right away! Plus, there are all kinds of prizes to win, too, and all you have to do is play along! 



SUPPLIES:

Paint: Folk Art Mixed Media Paint Lemon Yellow, Mixed Media Paint Spray Bright Green
Stencil: Newton's Nook Top Leaves
Stamp: Your Next Stamp Jungle Critters



Let's Connect! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)