Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Perfect in Every Way!

Hi!
I wanted to pop in and share a cute card I created using a Kindred Stamps set! I fell in love with this set as soon as I spied it! It's called Perfect Nanny.


I created the background using Catherine Pooler inks and colored in the image with Spectrum Aquas and Catherine Pooler inks.



I added some shimmer to a few parts of the images and some sequins to finish off the card!


This card even matches my purse! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


SUPPLIES:

Stamps: Perfect Nanny (Kindred Stamps)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black (Tsunkineko), Limoncello, All That Jazz, Polished (Catherine Pooler)
Paper: Watercolour Cardstock (Spectrum Noir), Shimmering Black Pearl (Crafter's Companion)
Other: Crystal Clear Sparkle Marker (Spectrum Noir)

Affiliate links used.


Let's Connect! 

 




1 comment:

  1. I love Mary Poppins and I love your card. It is just so lovely and the colours are so subtle. Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous 😍

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)