Sunday, August 5, 2018

My Hero!

Hi there! I hope you've had a great weekend so far.  I just wanted to pop in and share this card I created using the Kindred Stamps Limited Edition set You're Super.


I created this for my daughter to send to my son, who is currently in Boot Camp.  Besides the fact that we are super hero-crazed in my house, I loved the sentiment in this set, so I knew I needed it!


I used the stencil that came in the kit and colored everything in with my Spectrum Noir ColourBlend colored pencils.

Just a note: The You're Super Kit was SUPER Limited, but to win the stamp set, follow Kindred Stamps on Instagram or join the Fan Page on Facebook; they MAY have a few sets left to give away in the next few weeks.  Don't forget to tell them I sent you!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!




SUPPLIES:

Stamps: You're Super (Kindred Stamps)
Ink: Onyx Black (Tsukineno), Rockin Red, All That Jazz (CP Designs)
Paper: Premium White (Spectrum Noir), Gina K.
Other: You're Super Stencil, Spectrum Noir ColourBlend pencils, Crystal Clear Sparkle Marker

All Spectrum Noir supplies available on the Crafter's Companion Website, unless otherwise noted.  Affiliate links used.



Let's Connect! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)