Saturday, September 15, 2018

It Is Your Birthday.


Hi!
I have a super fun card to share today, created with a stamp from Kindred Stamps and The Ink Road!


I used the new Scranton, PA set, along with some Distress Oxide inks.  I colored him in using Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers.


I heat embossing the image with clear powder, so the ink would stay crisp before coloring it in.  To create the background, I blended two Oxide Inks together, then flicked water on it.  Once it was dry, I stamped some of the beets in VersaMark ink.



To finish off the card, I used Glossy Accents for the glasses and added some enamel dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great weekend!


SUPPLIES:

Stamps: Scranton, PA (Kindred Stamps)
Ink: Fossilized AmberSpiced Marmalade, (Ranger) VersaMark (Tsukineko)
Paper: Premium White Cardstock (Spectrum Noir)
Other: Glossy Accents (Ranger),  Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers



Let's Connect! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)