Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Learn How to use Stencils with Kindred Stamps!

Hi! I have a video to share today! I used the Zebra Stencil and the Comic Dots Stencil along with the Childhood Friends set.



In my video below, I share how to create easy and custom backgrounds with stencils.  Even if you are a seasoned stencil user, please take a look - you never know what you might learn! :)


How cute is this stamp set? I colored the images in using Spectrum Aqua watercolor markers.







Thanks so much for stopping by today!


SUPPLIES:

Stamps: Childhood Friends (Kindred Stamps)
Stencils: Zebra, Comic Dots (Kindred Stamps)
Paper: Watercolor. Kraft cardstock (Spectrum Noir), Premium White (CP Designs)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black (Tsukineko)
Other: Spectrum Aqua Markers (Spectrum Noir)


Let's Connect! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)