Wednesday, January 18, 2012

LOVE

Hi-ya!
I hope your week has been going good!!! Today I have a fab card for you.  I'm waaaayyyy into the Valentine's spirit, so I had to make another Valentine's Day card.


I can't stop using the new Large Polka Dots in my projects these days.... And I keep using Artsy Heartsy, too! I also pulled out one of my favorite sets, I Love Love.  This was one of the first SP and Company sets I ever got and I get all sentimental when I use it (hee, hee hee)!

I heat embossed the sentiment so I would pop more on the Echo Park papers I used.  I also used my Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher to hold the fold down and to keep the heart in place.  Too much fun!!!


I snuck the heart behind the twine.  I originally planned to put it on top or weave it between, but it just looked like it fit behind it instead.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Make sure to check out the Scrapmaster's Blog and the SP Stamps Blog for DAILY inspiration!!!








Stamps: SP and Company
Papers: Echo Park Love Me, Kraft Recollections
Twine: Doodlebug
Ink: Memento, PTI
Embossing Powder: Stampendous!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)