Thursday, January 19, 2012

Are YOU ready for a Throwdown????

Have you ever sat down to scrapbook and just draw a total blank? Have you ever thought “Gosh I’d love to try that”, but never did? Have you ever wanted to learn how fun it is to just let go and do it? If you answered yes to any of these, then I have a workshop that is PERFECT for you!!!! It's called 10 Challenge Scrapbook Throw Down.

Things like Fabric, sewing and stamping have entered the scrapbooking world full force and to stay on top of your game you’ll want to know how you can use these techniques and tools to make your pages speak. So please join me in this journey of discovery and learn more about yourself and your scrap booking than ever! For more information and to sign up today for just $10 visit the class blog at http://scrapbookthrowdownbylatrice.blogspot.com/


Want a sneak peek?

Check out the official Scrapbook Throwdown Video:



Link is HERE, too.


And now here's the best part! I get to give away TWO spots for this workshop!!! Just leave me a comment on this post and let me know why you want to take this class! You have until Thursday, January 26 (at midnight CST) to comment and win! Please leave me your email address, too, so I can contact you if you win. You don't want to miss out - this is really going to be a fantastic class. Did I mention that Nichol Magourik is one of the Guest Designers?! SQUEAL!

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow, this is exactly what I need Chrissie! My baby is turning 21 next month and I'm just starting her scrapbook, that's how far behind I am and this would be the PERFECT push to get me going:)
    Doris at momsbeenscrappin at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life has been a bit crazy lately. This would be the inspiration needed to get me scrapping again! Thanks for the opportunity! Tamara tamara_myers96@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)