Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Crazy About You

I have a fun layout for you today!!! I've really been enjoying some of this Echo Park paper available in SP & Company's Monthly Kit Club! This is the brand-spanking new Note to Self Collection.  This is one of the best collections I've played with in a while and I LOVE IT!


I also used some stars and circles from my All Zipped Up set and the numbers are from my Journal This set.


The Divine Twine is the perfect touch! I added some stitching to the side and I inked up some of the background stock.  This collection totally speaks to the 'office supply nerd' in me!

Thanks for stopping by today - don't forget to check out the SP Stamps blog for more daily inspiration!!!






Stock: Echo Park
Stickers: Echo Park
Stamps: SP & Company
Ink: PTI
Twine: Divine Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)