Monday, August 27, 2012

A Little Bit Festive!

Hi! I have a darling card to share today! I used one of the images from Sheena's A Little Bit Festive.  I love, love, love this image so much! It looks just like my daughter on her bike, pretending to be a princess or a fairy!


I dry embossed the background and then sponged some white and brown ink over it.  Then I colored in the image with my Spectrum Noir markers and cut it out.  I normally fussy cut really close to the image, so this time I decided to leave a little space and to try something I don't normally do! I added some glitter glue to the wand and to her wings, too!



To finish off the card, I added some chipboard accents and twine!




Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)