Monday, November 19, 2012

Lawnscaping Challenge #46

Hi There!
Are you ready for another Lawnscaping Challenge??? I AM! The challenge this time is tags.  Is this perfect timing for the Holidays or what??!!


Thank you so much to Lawn Fawn for sponsoring this challenge!!!

Cherion is back again for another Guest Post (woot, woot!) and my friend Lalo is also guesting along with us for this challenge! YAY!!!!!!!

I made two tags for this one.  I wanted to use the same set in two different ways.  My friend just had a baby, so I used the pa-rum-pa-pum-pum set to create both a baby tag (and a matching CAS card) plus a Christmas tag for later on.


The baby's name is Mason, so I added an "M" to the tag.  I tucked it behind the twine and paper-pieced the rocking horse.


BONUS! Matching card.  :-)


And my Christmas tag:


I kept the same tag base and the watermarked images in the background, but changed up the images and colors.

Here are the two tags, side by side:


Don't you just love Christmas sets that you can use all year round??!!!

I hope you will play along with us this week.  All of the details can be found on the Lawnscaping Challenge!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)