Friday, November 16, 2012

Tiny Ornaments

Hi!
I'm excited to share a little card I created using SP & Company stamps!


I was out of the box with this one! I used the circles from the Tiny Build A Banner set as ornaments and paired it with lines from Stitchery Doo and a sentiment (and snowflakes) from Winter Pocket Fillers.



The paper is from Carta Bella's Merry & Bright collection, which has quickly taken over my holiday creations.  I adore the colors in that collection!

I used a Q-Tip to brush some blue around the ornaments to give them a glow.  This is simple and fun technique.  It just gives a little something extra to the card.

Thanks for stopping by today!


And stay tuned... We are planning something new and super fun at SP & Company that will launch in early January! Details to hit in just a few weeks, so keep en eye out!













Stamps: SP & Company
Paper: Carta Bella
Ink: Memento, VersaMagic
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Die: PTI

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)