Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Best Wishes!

Hi!
I'm still playing around with the amazing Sheena's A Little Bit Magical: Knowledge set! Feathers are so on trend right now and this set has a fabulous feather included, so I had to use it.


I colored in the feather using my Spectrum Noir markers (GT1, GT3, CR2, CR4, TN3, TN4) and I then I used them on some clear bling so they would match perfectly.  I used Tuxedo Memento Black to stamp everything so it's crisp and clean. This ink works perfectly with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.

I distressed the edges and inked them up with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  Everything was adhered using the CC Permanent Tape Runner.

Thanks for stopping by!











Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Ink: Tuxedo Memento Black Ink, Ranger Distress Ink
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Adhesive: Crafter's Companion


Follow Me!
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)