Thursday, April 17, 2014

Sheena's A Taste of India Release!

Hi! If you are hopping with us, you should have arrived from Allie's blog!

Today I'm sharing another creation I made using the Sheena's A Taste of India line from Crafter's Companion.  This is the Henna Mango set and it's fabulous!


I used my Spectrum Noir Markers BT2, BT4, BT6, BT9 along with Pencils 024, 027, 033, 026, 023, 012, 014 to create this bright and fun look! I added a little bit of Sparkle Shimmer Spritz to the flower and this Crafter's Companion adhesive to make it stand out.

We are giving away prizes, too! SIX prizes will be given out to SIX different randomly selected blog comments from all of the designer's blogs. We will award the sets when the winners are announced. Plus, TWO sets from this release to TWO different randomly selected CC US blog comments, winner's choice! Holy prizes, Batman!!!

Participants may add comments to any of the blog hop posts from Thursday, April 17th – Monday, April 21st until 11pm (ET)/8pm (PT).

Next up is my amazingly talented friend, Christiana Reuling!


In case you get lost, here is the full hop list:








All supplies are available on the Crafter's Companion Website, unless otherwise noted.

Cardstock: Recollections (Michaels)


Follow Me!

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest

32 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Chrissie, love the brilliant pop of color on the crisp white background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh is this ever a beauty! I love the colors! This is so clean and simple...just my style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!!! Love the colors and how you layered the flower. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!! Absolutely stunning!!!! LOVE how you had the colors pop and the sparkle is gorgeous!! Wow!! I am still stunned by this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant. It's interesting to see three different takes on the same image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so beautiful! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card, you have highlighted the new stamp beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you colored that image and what a fantastic sentiment as well. I can see that working well for a graduation card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice. I especially like the font in the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card! The colors are so bold

    ReplyDelete
  11. So dramatic and bold. I love these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully colored and I love how you double stamped the flower and then popped it. Cool

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the color combination!!! It´s beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a wonderful card - I love your use of the black and white to give relief from the intricate design of the stamp and the added dimension with the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, love the Taste of India stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card! I love the font featured with these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your card. The bold colors against the white background really makes the design pop!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the card...love the stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The colors for this are freaking gorgeous Chrisie!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous way to use this image.

    ReplyDelete
  21. great card -- really like the way you accented with those little yellow buds --really good use of the image.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your colors go so nicely together and the sentiment is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pretty card! I love the bit of dimension from the extra flower!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nce, clean looking card. Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)