Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Um Wow!

Hi! I wanted to share a card with you that I created using both Crafter's Companion products and some chipboard accents and a mask from Um Wow!


To create the background, I paired the Um Wow Checkerboard Mask with some translucent embossing paste and let it dry.  Then I brushed some Distress Inks over it (Broken China, Chipped Sapphire and Picked Raspberry) in a diagonal pattern.  I love the resist look!

I painted some Um Wow Star Confetti  with white acrylic paint and let it dry before adhering it to the die cut sentiment from Everyday Sentimentals: Love Is All You Need.

Thanks for stopping by!








Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Mask: Um Wow
Chipboard Accents: Um Wow
Ink: Distress Ink, VersaFine

Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)