Monday, August 4, 2014

It's a {Sweet} New Release!

Hi!
Today is new release day at Sweet Stamp Shop! The sets for August are absolutely adorable! I'm packing up and heading to the beach in less than a week, so all of these sets have made me even more excited! Head on over to the Sweet Blog to see all of the inspiration and the sets!

I used the Fishy set to create my card! To make him move, I attached a left-over coil I had in my stash (I didn't have any springs on-hand, so I made due).  It looks like he's moving with the waves!




I used Stuck On This to create the sentiment.  I just masked off part of it so only the "Duh Nuh" would show up.  After creating this card, the JAWS theme was in my head for the next 24 hours... :)

Before each release, Sweet always shares sneaks and special codes (and pre-sale bundles) on the Facebook page.  Make sure you "Like" it so you don't miss out!

Thanks for stopping by!









Stamps: Sweet Stamp Shop
Pencils: Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils
Paper: Echo Park



Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha!!!! The JAWS theme is totally in my head now! Perfect! I LOVE that shark and the waves you created! Totally awesome card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)