Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Thanks... For Everything!

Hi!
 I just really love the Tickle Me Happy set from The Alley Way Stamps.  For this card, I colored in one of the feathers with Maarvy markers before stamping.  I think this gives such a fun effect to such a fabulous set! I know it's not 100% realistic, but I love the blend of colors and the soft look this technique gives.


I used some Delicata Golden Glitz ink to add in those dots.  It just seemed like a peacock feather needed some gold with it!!!

I'm entering this baby into the Sisters In Craft Anything Goes Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by today! :)









Ink: Delicata Golden Glitz, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Markers: Maarvy
Cardstock: Recollections and Cougar 80# White


Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)