Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Sweet New {May} Release

Hi! You are going to want to head on over to the Sweet Stamp Website today!

Why, you ask???

Because it's new release day! Some of the cutest sets to date are out today and they are going to go... fast!!!

Here are a few peeks of the cards I created using a few of the newest sets:

Oh, how I love my morning java.  I can't live without that one little cup of coffee! The newest set, Cuppa Coffee is one of my favorites, ever!



I added the heart is from Plan to Eat (use those planner sets in other ways!) to share my love of coffee.  And to make the whipped cream look real, I added some embossing paste to the image with a small paintbrush.

So... I know it SEEMS like July 4th is way off in the future, but it will be here before we know it! Summer always flies by, right?!?!? I used the new Girl Power and Super Boy in a non-superhero way! I LOVE it when I can stretch my stamps and use them in a gazillion ways! The little kiddos on these sets are too adorable for words!


To create that sentiment, I used Outline Lower Alpha and Holiday Sentiments.  I added some dots and stripes with a white gel pen to finish everything off and give more of that Independence Day spirit! :)


So, this card = truth! Right?!?!?! I'm so normal and boring until that coffee hits and BAM! Superhero time! Well, maybe not superhero.  But I'm up and moving, so that's good! LOL!


I created the + and = signs from Outline Lower Alpha and added lines are from This Means War. As always, all of my Sweet Stamps work perfectly together!!! LOVE!

So... what do you think of the new release? I think it's crazy fun! To shop, go here.  To see more projects and get info, go here.  Oh, and to see sneaks of upcoming releases, find out about discounts and other awesome things, like Sweet on Facebook here!

Thanks for stopping by!









Stamps: Sweet Stamp Shop
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Pencils: Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils
Stars: Um Wow
Sequins: Studio Calico
Stencil: Memory Box
Paste: Dreamweaver
Paper: Recollections, Lawn Fawn

Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)