Monday, July 13, 2015

Die'Sire Edge'ables Renaissance Sneak Peek

Hi! Today I have a sneak peek of a brand new release coming out soon! There are some new dies from Crafter's Companion heading our way! They are called Die'Sire Edgeables and I used the Renaissance die for this project.


So, instead of using the die as a normal die cut, I decided to use it as a stencil! I die cut the beautiful pattern out and then added some Dreamweaver Pearlescent embossing paste to it.  I also added some Memento Fireworks Sprays: London Fog and Summer Sky, too.


I think it gives a really cool look!!!! To finish the card off, I added a sentiment from the Sentimentals Vintage Floral: Greetings EZ Mount Stamp set in Memento London Fog Ink (to keep it soft; I felt black ink was too harsh for this card).

Thanks for stopping by today!!!!










All supplies linked above and available on the Crafter's Companion website unless otherwise noted.



Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)