Friday, July 10, 2015

Perfect Partners Victorian Floral Release!

Hi! The brand new Sheena Perfect Partners Victorian Floral range is now available! These stamp sets have coordinating dies and even embossing folders.  I truly love the designs from Sheena Douglass!

I created a simple card using the Pansy set along with the matching metal die.  Pansies are one of my favorite flowers, so I couldn't wait to get my hands on these!!! I colored them in with Spectrum Noir Markers: LV2, LV3, CT2, CT4, DG2, FG3.



You can see I die cut the top two petals and popped them out a bit with some foam adhesive.  I love the simple, but stunning effect this gives! It adds so much more interest to a clean and simple card.


The sentiment is from the same set.  I added some Squeezed Lemonade Distress ink in the back with some sequins to finish off the card.

Thanks for stopping by today!













All supplies linked above and available on the Crafter's Companion website unless otherwise noted.




Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)