Thursday, April 19, 2018

Right at Home Stamps and Catherine Pooler Ink Blog Hop

Hi! Welcome to the Right at Home and Catherine Pooler Ink Blog Hop!!! We are celebrating the release of Catherine Pooler inks being available in the Right At Home shop!

You should have arrived here from Melissa's AMAZING blog!

For my cards, I used the adorable Sunflower stamp set along with the Simple Sentiments set.  I love, love, love my Catherine Pooler inks and was thrilled to say that they stamped perfectly! This set is for multi-layering images to make it look more realistic and the inks really complimented the set so well.


I used the same two sets in my second card, but this time on Kraft cardstock (Sand Dunes).  For both cards, I used Midnight, Eucalyptus, Icing on the Cake, Sauna, Tiara and Shea Butter.


I love the way they turned out! The stamp set makes the flower look so real!




Hop along and comment to win a Right at Home Prize Pack (which is an item of your choice from the newest release)!!!! Next up is Tracie!


If you get lost, start at the Right at Home blog, HERE.  Winners will be announced April 26th on the Right At Home blog!

Full Hop List:

Chrissie Tobas YOU ARE HERE!


Good Luck!!!!


SUPPLIES:

Right At Home Stamps: Sunflower, Simple Sentiments
Catherine Pooler Inks: Midnight, Eucalyptus, Icing on the Cake, Sauna, Tiara, Shea Butter
Other Supplies: White Cardstock (Spectrum Noir) Kraft Sand Dunes Cardstock (Catherine Pooler Designs)


Let's Connect! 

 




28 comments:

  1. Chrissie this is fab - what a great color combo, and I am LOVING it on kraft. I need to pull out my Sand Dunes !! Gorgeous cards. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this clean and simple card.It really lets the wonderful stamp and beautiful colors be the star.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards Chrissie! Though Sunflower on Kraft is my favourite! So fresh and crisp.😍 Raga ( Perky Hobby)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so pretty with the bold sunflower, but clean and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sunflowers are wonderful.
    Especially like the one on the kraft.
    The brown background really makes it
    pop. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! I love sunflowers, they make such happy cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card - the kraft card works so well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards. I love that the ink did not lose color on the Kraft. Great stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I can't believe how great the ink looks on the Kraft! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cards! I love sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I especially love the sunflower on the kraft color paper. Great to see how these inks work on colored paper!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love seeing the difference between white + kraft. These cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful sunflower cards--they are one of my favorite flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That sunflower on the kraft cardstock is gorgeous!! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the use of kraft paper with the colors of the flower

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both cards are just beautiful but I'm really loving the flower on the kraft cardstock. Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Gorgeous cards!!! Love sunflowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty - love the sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that pretty sunflower! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful! Love to see the inspiration on different colors!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So very cute. Love sunflowers and this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)