Saturday, July 10, 2010

CARDS Blog Challenge

Welcome to Harvest Moon Papiere (formerly Sweet & Sour Designs)! I must say this whole process has been a collaborative effort between myself and Chrissie and it was so much fun. She came up with the name, which I adore, and we both combined our design talents for this fun logo.

Onto my first post of our new blog...

These are 2 cards I'm going to be entering in the CARDS December 2010 Call on their blog (http://northridgemedia.net/blogs/cards/). I chose to use a few different options they had in their list of things to use for this challenge.



My first card (JOY), I chose to do the red/green/gold with the element of trees option. I must say that I love the way this came out and could see making a few special cards for friends and family for the holiday season out of this design! The button I used was the gold element and was a vintage piece in my stash. How perfect that the design inside of it is a snowflake?! I think all the colors represent the challenge well and have a vintage feel to match the button.



The second card was a take on their dry embossing and flocking options. Simple, yet I accomplished two of the tasks I set out to do! Everyone loves something warm and fuzzy, right?!



Thanks for looking!!

- Roxanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)