Friday, August 13, 2010

{Just Checking In!}

It's been a busy few weeks for both Roxanne and me!  I'm sorry we've been behind on posts, but we are working away on projects, so you will see some new posts in the upcoming days.  :)

I do have an older project that I can share with you, in honor of Back to School.  It's an altered paint can I made for my son's 2nd grade teacher.  This was when my Cricut was fairly new to me and I only had 2 or 3 cartridges to work with.  I filled the tin up with handmade notecards, pens and cookies. 



I had such a blast making this gift for her and she really appreciated it!


On an exciting note, I won a contest on Club CK! I participated in Summer Camp and I won the Heat Embossing "badge!"  I am super excited about it! Here are the details of the challenge:  http://clubcreatingkeepsakes.com/blogs/ck_summer_camp_2010/archive/2010/07/26/announcing-the-ck-summer-camp-winners.aspx

Thanks for looking and keep checking back for more to come!

-Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)