Saturday, August 21, 2010

More Cards!

Whew! I was busy last night/early this morning making cards. I had a blast making all of these. Here is one that I just thought that yellow and a dark charcoal paper would look stunning with some simple stamping. I used my PTI CHA set for the background image that I stamped on the charcoal stock with Versamark, then I chopped it apart. I used a simple white flower that I daubed black StazOn all over to make it a complimenting color, added the simple yellow ribbon and stamped the sentiments along the bottom. Clean, simple, easy!


Here is another card that I created using some cute pirate stamps I bought at CHA. The name escapes me now! I just love this little stamp set. So perfect for a boy!! And since I have 2 boys at home, I figured this would be the perfect set I could get some good use out of.

I used a light gray Copic for some detailing, red and clear Stickles, and my watercolor pencils to color my little pirate. Aaargh!




LAST ONE! I'm beat!!!

Here is the last one. I actually made this last week dying to use my new PTI stamps that I received at CHA, but it needed "something", so I fixed that and now it's complete :) I used a light green for the leaves, stamped the dandelions in white, then used silver/white embossing powder on them to make them pop and stamped the center of the flower in brown so it stood out. I used a few self adhesive pearls on the button and dots for the "i" in the sentiment.


Thanks for looking! Baby is calling my name!

{R O X A N N E}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)