Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #129

Happy Wednesday!
I'm participating for the first time in one of the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenges! For the details, please check out http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/2010/09/taylored-expressions-sketch-challenge_24.html.  This is the sketch:


And here is what I came up with:

I used Papertrey Ink's Bee Boo'd set, some Making Memories embellishments and Recollections papers.  I am getting some TE Halloween stamps for my birthday this weekend (I picked them out at the CHA), but I don't have them in my hot little hands yet, so I will use them for the next Sketch Challenge!  My absolute favorite Halloween colors are green and purple together!  Here is a close up of the embellishment:



Thanks for looking and I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)