Sunday, February 6, 2011

Papertrey Anniversary Challenge #3

OK, now for my final post tonight.  Don't worry, I'll have more for you soon! :-)

This is my last item I created for the Papertrey Ink Anniversary Challenge.  The details can be found here, on Nichole Heady's blog.  She has made free tags available for download and they rock!

Here is a closeup of the card I made:


That is one of the super cute tags available, for FREE! I paired it with the Beautiful Blooms die from Papertrey and some papers from DCWV.






I stamped a Birthday sentiment on the notebook die cut and added some ribbon up at the top to finish it off.  I made the background using random PTI stamps.  I had so much fun today making these projects!

Thanks for looking!

-Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)