Wednesday, July 27, 2011

SP & Company DT Wednesday

Hi and Happy Wednesday! We are halfway through the week and today (like every Wednesday) is our Design Team Group Post day! Go to the Scrapmaster's Blog HERE for the full list to get inspired!

Today I have a monotone-type card.  I wanted to keep the same colors throughout, so this was a bit of a challenge for me! I decided to blend the two blues that I used on the liquid-part of the jar.  I don't normally do this technique and I'm happy with the way it turned out.


I also some text and flourishes to the background, along with the adorable stitch line from SP and Company's Stitchery Doo set.

Thanks for stopping by today and make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team projects today!!!!

















Stamps: SP and Company (Stitchery Doo), Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Bazzill, Cougar
Ink: VersaMark
Other: Trimmer, ATG

8 comments:

  1. I think I have that jar stamp, but have never used it. Thanks for providing me with new inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the polka dot jar and the swirl stamp on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and the cute jar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this card and the colors you used.

    hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice colors! I also like the swirl stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)