Friday, September 2, 2011

Harry Potter Mini Album

Happy Friday!
I am so excited to be going on a Road Trip with the family this long weekend! I'll be sure to have my camera ready so I can scrap everything once I get back! YAY! Mini Road Trip = Mini Album Time!!!!

Today I have a fun mini album to share with you.  I created the covers using chipboard that I painted and the guts are mini kraft treat bags that I glued down and turned into pockets.



I made little insert pages and used my Cricut (From the Kitchen cartridge) to create tabs.



I used a partial sentiment for SP and Company Bold Sentiments I.  I've been a masking fool recently with sentiments!



I edited all of the pictures in Photoshop CS4.  I converted some to black and white and I added some scratches and grunge to them.

When I was done, I bound everything with my Zutter and covered up the wire with some Harry Potter stock.

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great weekend!!!















Cardstock: Generic Chipboard (Other)

Patterned Paper: Harry Potter line (Creative Imaginations), Mini Paper Bags (Target)
Letter Stickers: Making Memories
Stamps: Taylored Expressions, Papertrey Ink, SP & Company, Hero Arts, Lawn Fawn, Tattered Angels
Embellishments: Faux wax (K&Company), Bling (Hero Arts), Brads (Recollections), Playing Cards (Other), Owl Ribbon (Other)
Ink: VersaMagic, VersaMark, Memento Black, Memento Gray, Papertrey Ink Fresh Snow
Paint: Ranger Crackle Paint (Gold), Folk Art (Brown), American Crafts embossing powders, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
Pens: Smash Book Pen (K&Company), ZIG Pen
Other: Cricut (From My Kitchen Cartridge), Cuttlebug, Tim Holtz Edger Die, Zutter, Zutter Corner Rounder, Adobe Photoshop CS4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)