Thursday, September 8, 2011

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday!

I haven't gotten to participate in this one in a while, so I was pretty darn excited to get inky and try this technique! The challenge was to create a background with stamps that aren't meant to be background stamps.  Bring it!!!!  :-) I just love making my own patterns with stamps, so this one was right up my alley.  Not to mention, I had to make a card for my brother-in-law's birthday, so I had no choice but to give this one a go!



I thought the tickets would make a fun background.  Kinda like bricks, but better!!!! I die cut the one ticket and stamped it in a different color to make it pop out a little more.


I also punched holes and strung some baker's twine on the edge to give the card a little extra zip.  I kept the colors orange and blue since my brother-in-law is a huge Bears fan and their first game is this Sunday.  I know the blue is little too teal, but I came as close as I could - he'll have to give me credit for trying!!!


Thanks for stopping by today.  If you want to participate in the Papertrey Ink Make it Monday challenge, the details are HERE.

















Cardstock: 80# Cougar Cover, Kraft
Stamps and Dies: Papertrey Ink
Ink: VersaMagic
Baker's Twine: Papertrey Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)