Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Some Zoo Fun!

Hi and Happy Wednesday!
I am so grateful to live so close to one of the top-rated zoos in the country.  And I fully take advantage of it, too! We've made many, many trips to the zoo, even more now that our daughter is finally old enough to recognize the animals.  I finally got around to scrapbooking our last trip there.  I made an album and gave it to my mom.  She loved it and I loved making it, so it was a win-win!

I used a Bo Bunny album that I bought the first time I spied it.  I couldn't live without it (I actually bought one for me, too, so I have another one to work on soon!).




The pages are different animal shapes, which is what caught my eye in the first place.  If you want a better look, just click on the pictures to enlarge them.


I have a little hidden journaling on the inside cover that I created easily with a brad.  I colored in the money with Copics.


I used Photoshop CS4 to edit my pictures.  I used a really cool brush I found online to frame some of the pictures and make them look like filmstrips.  The giraffe was cut out with my Cricut and the journal tag is from the Smashbook line series.





I used two sentiments from Sewing Chic for this page.  It just seemed to fit since my daughter looks like she's trying to "Go Hollywood" in these pictures.



The monkey was cut with my Cricut.  I just had to add in those googly eyes!!!



For the upper corner, I used a stamp from Stitchery Doo.  I love the look of the white ink on photos and that corner stamp is just perfect!

I hope you enjoyed this album - I'd love to hear your comments!!!!

Now, pop on over to the Scrapmaster's blog to find out what she has going on today!


Stamps: SP and Company, Hero Arts, Papertrey Ink, Recollections
Album/Stickers: Bo Bunny
Stock: Bo Bunny, Kraft
Bling: Kaiser Craft
Ribbon: American Crafts and unknown
Other: Copics, Cricut Machine,PTI flower die, Scotch animal print tape, Making Memories flowers and Smash tags

1 comment:

  1. I just love the album...from the shaped pages to the hidden journaling! And stamping the white accents on the pictures really makes them pop, but are yet subtle ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)