Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Fun Little Holiday Card!

Hi!
I know this is my second post of the day.  For the SP DT Group Post, check HERE!!!!


I wanted to share this fun card I made using some PTI sets and SP's Christmas Medley.


You know how I love my Kraft.  :-)


And you know how I love white ON Kraft.  :-) :-)  :-)

How about those snowflakes in the background... I don't know what I'd do without this set, honestly.  Out of all of the snowflakes I have, they are my FAVORITE. Period. 

OK, thanks for popping in today.  Have a great rest of the week and happy scrapping!








Cardstock: Recollections Kraft
Stamps: SP & Company, Papertrey Ink
Ink, Twine, Dies: Papertrey Ink

1 comment:

  1. Oh I adore white on kraft! This is a fun card!

    Looking forward to working with you over the next year~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)