Wednesday, February 1, 2012

You Rock!!!

Hi!
Today I have a fun card I created for a sweet little 3-year-old boy I know! His birthday was this past weekend and I wanted something fun and funky for him.  I turned to my Vintage Varsity set since I knew it would be perfect!


I thought it would be fun to get kind of grungy for him.  I used some twine and some Basic Grey stock and only corner rounded two of the four corners to give it a more mod, grungy feel.


I cut out a separate piece of cardstock and duplicated the circle stamp on it, along with the number 3 (he's turning 3) and I gave it a little dimension to make it more fun!


I never use color combos like this one, so I was really out of my element, but I do like the result.

Thanks for stopping by today!











Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Patterned Papers: Basic Grey
Stamps: SP & Company, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento, Papertrey Ink, Colorbox
Twine: Doodlebug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)