Sunday, May 13, 2012

Moxie Fab Gingham Challenge - Part 2

Hi!
I have another card to share for the Moxie Fab Gingham Challenge.  I guess this one really inspired me, huh?! :-)

I actually created this one and gave it to my mom for Mother's Day today.  The jar and the gingham around the neck of the jar are from Papertrey Ink.  I used some stirrers (mini straws) for the base of the pinwheel.  I simply created some small pinwheels, about 1 inch each, inked them and adhered them to the straws, then the card.



I so rarely do white-on-white, but I just felt like I HAD to for this one!!! Anything else would have taken away from the pinwheels.



The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn.  It's just too cute and it works perfectly with this one, huh?

Thanks for stopping by today and make sure you pop on over to the Moxie Fab Blog to check out the other entries and inspiration in this challenge!






Stamps: Papertrey Ink, Lawn Fawn
Ink: Memento, Papetrey Ink, Hero Arts
Stock: Echo Park, Papertrey Ink
Other: Straws, Papertrey Ink Dies

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! Love the pin wheels against the white -- good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chrissie! Thanks again for linking this up to the Gingham Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)