Tuesday, June 26, 2012

For the Generous Kid!

Hi there!!!! Today I have a sweet fun card I created with some Echo Park stickers, Washi tape and SP stamps!!



I just adore the elements from May's SP Club Kit, which included Echo Park's Sweet Day.  The kits are the best - it makes it so quick and simple to make cards and to scrapbook since everything is right at my fingertips. 


This card was so easy - I laid down some washi tape and placed some stickers on top of it.  I added a few mini staples and a sentiment from Mix N Match: Kids.  I love the clean and simple look of this one!!! I think those few little staples just make the card.

Thanks for stopping by today!!!










Stamps: SP & Company
Stickers: Echo Park
Washi Tape: Hambly
Staples: Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
Ink: Memento
Corner Rounder: Zutter
Stock: Recollections


1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)