Monday, July 9, 2012

Missing You... Christmas in July~

Hi! Today I have a Christmas card for you! Yes, I know it's July, but I couldn't pass up the chance to work on these darling Mulberry Woods sets!!! They JUST came out on July 5 and you don't want to miss out on these images!!!

I created a holiday card using this set and my Spectrum Noir markers.  I made the envelope look like a Kraft envelope using the blender pen and I used deep reds and green to make the card a tad more vintage-y.  This image is from the Merry & Bright set and the sentiment is from Across the Miles.


I love using the Spectrum Noir markers! They are sooo easy to use and they make me look good.  I had a friend tell me she was envious of my coloring skills and I had to tell her that it was the markers, not me!!!


For the banners at the top, I simply cut a strip of holiday-themed paper and I used a square punch to punch out the banner end.  See the picture below? It's easy - just align the end of the strip in the corner of the square and you have a banner!!!


Thanks for stopping by today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)