Monday, October 15, 2012

Lawnscaping Challenge #44

Hi! It's that time again - a new challenge from Lawnscaping!Woo hoo!!! This challenge has to do with going out of your comfort zone and trying a new technique!



Our wonderful sponsor is Lawn Fawn!


We also have the amazing Lisa Spangler returning this month as a Guest Designer.  Make sure you check out her blog, sideoats + scribbles!

Jennifer McDermott is the Guest Designer for this challenge, so pop on over to her blog to see what she's created for you!


I chose to reflect my stamps.  This is a technique I saw a few weeks ago and I was a little intimidated by it, but I decided to just go for it.  I love, love, love the result!!!



I created the waves by using the negative space from a RicRack die and I just added some white ink to the tips to make it stand out.  The fox and the log were colored in using Spectrum Noir Markers.  I also colored in the reflection in a lighter brown to make it look more realistic.

Here is a close up shot:


If you are interested in learning about how I achieved this, come back to either my blog or check out the Lawnscaping Blog next Monday, 10/22.  I will have a tutorial on how I did this with a new card to share!

I hope you play along!

















1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic! I love love love love and can't wait for Monday's post so we can see just how you did this! This is definitely something I want to try out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)