Friday, November 2, 2012

Poinsettia Love!

Hi there and Happy Monday! Chrissie here and I hope you had a great weekend, full of fun and craftiness!!! Today I wanted to share how I created a beautiful embellishment using just a few Spectrum Noir markers, Crafter's Companion stamps and a few other minor supplies.

I'm using an image and sentiment from the Stamp It Christmas collection.  These images are simply amazing and I can't wait until you can see the entire collection!!! I chose to use the poinsettia for my focal point.


It's been stamped twice.  I colored in the flower twice and then I cut them out.  I used very few markers, as you can see from the photo below:


I adhered the pieces together with foam adhesive and added some glitter paint and bling in the center.  I love being able to use my stamps to create my own custom embellishments!!!


And here is the finished card:


I die cut out the center and added the sentiment with vellum placed over it.  I think the vellum just softens everything up and I love the way it looks on the finished card!

Thanks for stopping by today!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)