Tuesday, December 25, 2012

My Favorite Things...

Hi!
I wanted to share my favorite card I made this year with a Crafter's Companion stamp.


I just love this wheel card I created.  I think the Santa is a super cute image and I was pretty proud of myself for getting the wheel to work right!

My original post is HERE if you want to see it - there are some images of the card in process, not just the finished product.


And how do you feel about winning a FREE STAMP SET from Crafter's Companion? Well, pop on over to the blog to find out how - we are going to be giving away our favorite sets all week long!

Thanks for stopping by today!


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Chrissie....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Chrissie! I've been meaning to get over here to say "Hi" and introduce myself, we are on the CBD DT together...I've been very quiet so I would not be surprised if you have no clue who I am, lol! Or, if you've seen my name you've thought who on earth is this Beth person? So, I am a real person, just been caught up in things and have neglected CBD, I know, "gasp"! Am changing that now... I'm your newest follower by the way, and love your blog!
    Hugs and Happy New Year,
    Beth P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)