Sunday, December 9, 2012

Ornamental Trees

Hi! I made a cute Christmas card using the Ornamental Trees set!


And those packages under the tree? They are from the In Love Emma set that just came out last month.  That sentiment is from the Falling Snow set and so are the AWESOME snow drifts.  I added a little shadowing with my markers and some bling stars to the top of the tree.

I stamped the Trees on Kraft in various colors and trimmed them out.  I also cut the drifts apart so I could stagger the tress on different levels.

Thanks for stopping by today!


1 comment:

  1. How about getting a real Ornamental tree come to life. That's possible with Hydroponics.

    Check more info at http://www.totallandscapecare.com/ornamental-trees/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)