Monday, May 27, 2013

Baseball Boy!

Hi!
For those of you that know me well, you know that my summers are filled with my son's travel baseball games.  I've been waiting for a cute baseball stamp for years and I FINALLY found one! This is one of the best stamps I've ever used and it's from SP & Company, called Baseball Boy and is part of the Gill Roberts collection.

I used my Spectrum Noir markers for this! I used colors TN3, TN5, EB3, EB8, FS8, FS4, GB4, GB5, TB8, TB9, GG1, GG2.


I colored it in using my son's team colors and made the hair dark like his.  Even though he might not appreciate the card (teenagers, sigh), I love it!!!

The cute sentiment and banners are from the Certified Awesome set with amazing coordinating die available).  The banner is just perfect, cheering him on!

Thanks for stopping by!














Stamps: SP & Company
Ink: Memento
Papers: SEI
Markers: Spectrum Noir


3 comments:

  1. Although I was a small boy, experiencing a hundred utterly alien and weird things on that day over 30 years ago, I was overcome with an unexpected feeling - not of being in an uncomfortable and unfamiliar place, but of being at home. axialsports.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog filled with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Go with site desksta to downlaod free photos and videos on instagram.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)