Monday, February 3, 2014

Lawnscaping: Challenge #75

Hi!

Welcome to another Lawnscaping Challenge!!


Simon Says Stamp Store Blinkie photo SSS_09_2103_zpsc2c6b992.gif


The winner receives a gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp!!!


   




I love the look of white-on-white! And I was inspired by the bokeh look.



I used: Cole's ABCs Lawn Cuts, Trim The Tree, Woodgrain Backdrops and Milo's ABCs.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll play along!











Stamps and Dies: Lawn Fawn
Ink: Memento
Paper: 80# Cougar




Follow Me!
Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. This card is perfect in every way! I love the clean and simple look, the overlapping hearts and dots in different colors is awesome! And I LOVE how the word love is in white! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. It's perfect in every way. I adore it.! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so so pretty! i LOVE the white on white look, especially with the tall letters! and the background is so soft and lovely and just beautifully bokeh-ed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the soft and CAS look. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)