Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Spotted Sneak Peek

Hi!
Today I've got a little sneak peek for you from The Alley Way Stamps March Release! You can win the entire Spotted set! Head over to the TAWS blog to find out how!


For this card, I was inspired to use Native American colors.  I thought the pinks, blues and tans would work well with the triangles from Spotted! I also love the idea of cutting around the edges of the triangles.  The sentiment is from another set that's coming out in March, but I can't give the details on that one away yet!

Thanks for stopping by and good luck!

I'm entering this card in the Through The Craft Room Door Anything Goes Challenge.












Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps
Ink: Memento
Twine: American Crafts
Die: SSS



Follow Me!
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Awesome southwestern card! Absolutely love it and I so glad you shared it at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)