Thursday, May 22, 2014

Vintage Floral Verses

Hi! I want to share a creation I made using some Crafter's Companion supplies! I'm giving you a little sneak of the Vintage Floral Verses set that comes out very soon.  How fabulous is that sentiment?


I created the rest of the card by stamping an image from Stamp It Australia: Dreamer Take Flight in clear embossing powder and then I brushed over it with Memento Luxe Inks Lilac Posies and Sweet Plum.

Around the sentiment, I added some Distress Ink Squeezed Lemonade to make it pop.







Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Ink: Memento, Ranger Distress Inks
Embossing Powder: Ranger
Spray Mist: Studio Calico
Sequins: Lawn Fawn



Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

3 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely gorgeous definitely worth framing!! Lucky person who receives your artwork!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)