Thursday, June 5, 2014

A Little Bit Oriental... Thank You!

Hi! I decided to pull out my Sheena  A Little Bit Oriental: Lanterns to create a Thank You card fit for a birthday present.  What I love about this set is the versatility - these little lanterns don't have to have an oriental theme to them - they can work for just about any type of party situation!


Once I stamped the image multiple times, I realized I had a huge problem... I couldn't decide if I wanted to use my Spectrum Noir markers or pencils! HA! That's a good problem to have, especially since they all coordinate together so I could technically use both! I decided to go for the pencils, only because they were closer to me on my desk (talk about being a lazy crafter, huh?!).  I used colors 046, 048, 037, 039, 019, 021, 025, 027, 010, 012, 065, and 066.

The sentiment is from Sentimentals: Love Is All You Need.  I added in Distress Inks: Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade to create a sunset effect.  Who doesn't love a party in a nice, warm summer evening???


Thanks for stopping by today!










All supplies are available on the Crafter's Companion Website unless otherwise noted. Please follow the links above.

Cardstock: Recollections (Michael's)


Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)