Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Bebunni Sneak Peek!

Hi! Today I'm sneaking a SUPER CUTE card I made using a set from the Crafter's Companion Bebunni line.  I think he is just the cutest and this set will be out soon!

I'd like to take you through the simple process I used to create this sweet card.

First I colored in this cutie from the Christmas Rudolph set using my Spectrum Noir Markers.  I used:
Body:
PP2, PP3, IG1, IG2, TN2, TN3
Clothes:
BT2, BT3, IG1, DR1, DR4, DR5, DR6
Bell:
CT2, CT4



Then I fussy cut him out using some sharp scissors.


Ahhhh! The cuteness, right?!?!? I'm notorious for coloring stuff in and then not knowing what to do with it!!!! Lots of times, I will color a bunch of images, cut them out and then they just hang out at my desk for a while.  But with this guy, I was inspired to make his scarf candy-cane style, like some patterned paper I had in my stash.


I decided to stamp the sentiment on white stock and leave it on a strip to break up the candy cane stripes in the background.  The sentiment is part of the same stamp set!


I don't know about you, but when I'm creating, I try to lay everything down BEFORE I adhere it.  That way, I can make sure I have the layout I like before it's permanent! I always use this Crafter's Companion tape runner because it know it's tough and it sticks!


And here is a shot of the finished card.



Thanks for stopping by!!!









All supplies available on the Crafter's Companion website unless otherwise noted.

Patterned Paper: Unknown (from stash)
Sequins: Lawn Fawn



Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)