Thursday, June 19, 2014

Scruffy Little Cat: Hayley

Hi!
Are you ready for another release from the Crafter's Companion Scruffy Little Cat line??? I am! Today I'm sharing a creation I made with the new Hayley set, which will be available today!


To color her in, I used Spectrum Noir Markers: BT1, BT2, Blender (for her outer shadow) and I used Spectrum Noir Pencils:


Skin: 004, 007, 035
Clothes: 041, 042, 080, -61, 062, 063
Eyes/Hair: 046, 048, 019, 021, 022, 091





I added some Distress Ink: Squeezed Lemonade to soften up the sentiment, too! Is she fun or what?!?!?!

Make sure to head over the the Crafter's Companion store to check out the entire line! You can be one of the first to get your hands on them!!!!








Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Markers and Pencils: Spectrum Noir
Sequins, Dies and Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn
Ink: Distress Ink


Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)