Monday, August 11, 2014

Die'sire Dies!

Hi! Crafter's Companion US just started carrying more dies! I totally did the happy dance when I found out! So, I get to share a fun creation with you, showcasing one of the beautiful dies!



I used the Die'sire Butterflies die for that beauty in the corner. I die cut it twice and then added some watercolors to it.  Then I used the Essential Dies: Scalloped Rectangles for that scalloped sentiment in the lower right. The sentiment is from the upcoming Sentimentals: Nature stamp set.  I added some Distress Inks: Peacock Feathers, Squeezed Lemonade to the sentiment to soften it up a bit.


Thanks for stopping by!







All supplies available on the Crafter's Companion store site unless otherwise noted.


Patterned paper and sequins: Lawn Fawn



Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so beautiful and your butterfly is simply gorgeous.....WOW talk about being an artist you really did one outstanding artistic job. I love butterflies and you sure created a most beautiful one.
    YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)