Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Die'sire Essentials Release!

Hi!
Have you seen the new Die'sire Essentials Dies that came out? They are awesome! I was able to use the Rectangles for this card and I love how it came out!



I used Sheena's A Taste of India: Henna with some Shimmering Cardstock in Candy Red and the Vintage Floral Blooming Wonderful Embossing Folder. On the outside, I used Peacock Feathers Distress Ink.



To color everything in, I used Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils: 046, 045, 044, 010, 013, 035, 036, 062, 063 and Spectrum Noir Marker IG2.

Thanks for stopping by!







All supplies available in the Crafter's Companion Store, linked above.



Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow, this card is gorgeous. New follower. Hope you'll follow me too. www.gotjoycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)